Today's Deal: TODAYS DEAL: 98 ROCK SNOWBUS – MARCH 4TH TO SUGAR BOWL FOR $59
Conditions up the hill are better than ever! The Snow Bus is back and ready to head to Sugar Bowl on Sunday, March 4th -- so whether you want to ski and snowboard, lounge at the lodge, or just party with friends -- this trip is for you! Passes include round-trip bus transportation from Sacramento to Sugar Bowl, an "all-Day" lift ticket and breakfast on the way up courtesy of Taco Bell! With a limited quantity available, Sacramento PERKS is offering this package valued at $186 for just $59!
Start your trip with a delicious breakfast ocompliments of your neighborhood Taco Bell! The Snow Bus will depart Sacramento at 6:00am and arrive at Sugar Bowl for a day of skiing and snowboarding, then return back to Sacramento at approximately 6:30pm. This bus trip is scheduled for Sunday, March 4th rain, snow or shine -- unless I-80 is closed the day of the trip, then you'll be contacted by email and the trip will be rescheduled.
You must be 18 or older to take this trip, and upon purchasing your ticket and the location for the bus departure will be disclosed. Take the Snow Bus and turn an average day on the slopes into an experience you'll remember forever! Grab your passes to Sugar Bowl on Sunday, March 4th and take the Snow Bus for just $59, thanks to Get MyPERKS!
Why we love it
- Very limited availability!
- Enjoy an all-day ski trip to Sugar Bowl on Sunday, March 4th, 2018
- Includes round-trip transportation to Sugar Bowl, an All-Day Lift Ticket and breakfast from Taco Bell
· Limit 8 per person; may redeem only 1 voucher per person.
· Valid ONLY for the Snow Bus Trip to Sugar Bowl on Sunday, March 4th, 2018
· Trip is scheduled for rain/snow/shine.
· Trip will be rescheduled in the event that I-80 is closed.
· Must be 18+ to attend.
· All sales are final; no refunds except in the event of cancellation.
· Not valid with any other offers or promotions.
· Valid only on March 4th, 2018
· Skiing and Snowboarding equipment may be brought on the bus
· All riders are required to sign a release, acknowledgement and Waiver prior to boarding the bus.
Please note: you may be contacted by an Entercom representative after your purchase to collect a contact number to be used in the event of a last minute cancellation.