Clackamas County Fair and Event Center invites you to the Canby Wine, Food & Brew Festival where you will experience sights, sounds, tastes and scents of wonderful Oregon. You will enjoy tastes from 30 different breweries and wineries, sounds from the amazing entertainers, tastes from delicious eateries and moments from friends that will be unforgettable. Purchase now for a great new price, the Fun Pack where you will receive 4 admissions, 4 wine glasses and 12 tastings for sampling elegant wines and brews. Friday, June 1st through Sunday, June 3rd at the Clackamas County Fair and Event Center. The Canby Wine, Food and Brew where fun is just a sip away.
Why we love it
- HOURS: Friday 5pm-9pm; Saturday 11am-9pm; Sunday 11am-5pm.
- 4 admission tickets, 4 wine glasses and 12 tastings!
- 3 days of wine, food, and brew from local wineries, breweries, and distilleries. Featuring the best from Clackamas County! June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd at the Clackamas County Events Center in Canby, OR.
- More food choices than ever before!
- FREE PARKING!
- LIVE MUSIC featuring Olivia Harms Wichman, Sean Koreski and Gypsy Marshal Duo!
- Proudly part of the Portland Rose Festival!
-Maxium purchase of (4) FUN Packs to the Canby Wine, Food & Brew.
-Please print out your voucher to redeem at the Clackamas County Fair and Event Center office (located at the fair grounds).
-Entry valid for one day.
About Clackamas County Fair and Event Center