Price From $69Buy Now! *Limited Quantity
Choose your deal:
1080 The FAN VIP Golf Card (Southwest Washington)
1080 The FAN VIP Golf Card (Oregon)
1080 The FAN VIP Golf Card (Both cards)
1080 The FAN VIP Golf Cards - Oregon and Southwest Washington Cards Available
1080 The FAN VIP Golf Card
$1 will be charged as an additional handling fee.
Enjoy 18 Holes of Golf at EACH of the participating championship golf courses! The Oregon card features 6 premiere courses and the Southwest Washington card features 5 premiere courses.
- FOREST HILLS GOLF COURSE
Twenty-five minutes west of downtown Portland among the beautiful foothills and farmlands of Cornelius, Oregon.
- STONE CREEK GOLF CLUB
This Peter Jacobsen/Jim Hardy designed course in Oregon City offers spectacular views of Mt. Hood.
- RESORT AT THE MOUNTAIN
Oregon's “first golf resort” set within the Salmon River Valley in the Cascade Mountains near Mount Hood.
The course at Charbonneau in Wilsonville is a beautiful 27-hole golf course with fairways that are rolling, generous and lush.
- MOUNTAIN VIEW
Capture the true essence of Oregon golf playing 18 holes each with its own individual character and spectacular view.
- MERIWETHER GOLF COURSE
Situated in the Tualatin Valley countryside, roughly 30 minutes from downtown Portland, the quiet, pastoral setting of Meriwether National Golf Club is the perfect counterpoint to the pressures of the city.
Southwest Washington Card
- LEWIS RIVER GOLF COURSE
Tucked between the North Fork of the beautiful Lewis River and the evergreen foothills of the Cascade mountains in Woodland.
- THE CEDARS ON SALMON CREEK
Escape the city's hustle and bustle to a serene setting, nestled in the lush forests and farmlands of Brush Prairie.
- CAMAS MEADOWS GOLF CLUB
A great mix winding fairways overlooking grassy, flower filled meadows, towering trees, a large water feature and much more.
- SKAMANIA LODGE GOLF COURSE
This forested course 45-minute drive from Portland, offers a challenging round with breathtaking views and plenty of wildlife.
- ELK RIDGE GOLF COURSE
Named the best Northwest golf course you've probably never heard of by The Oregonian, it's well worth the drive to Carson.
Why we love it
- Oregon Card includes: Forest Hills Golf Course, Stone Creek Golf Club, Resort at the Mountain, Charbonneau, Mountain View Golf Club, and Meriwether Golf Course
- Southwest Washington Card includes: Lewis River Golf Course, The Cedars on Salmon Creek, Camas Meadows Golf Club, Skamania Lodge, and Elk Ridge
- 18 Holes of Golf at EACH of the participating championship golf courses
- Valid through the end of the Year
- Golf Cards will be mailed to you via USPS in 5-7 business days (Do Not Bring your receipt or PERKS Confirmation Email to the Golf Courses)
- Valid weekdays and after 12pm on weekends/holidays
- Tee times required
- Cart rental required (cart fee must be paid whether riding a cart or not)
- Not valid for league play, tournaments and cannot be combined with other discounted offers
- Good for rounds of golf ONLY - no cash value
- Based on availability
- There is a $1 shipping charge per order
- Cards must be presented to course at time of play
- 1080 The FAN (KFXX) and participating courses are not responsible for lost cards
- Expires 12/18/18 (or when course closes for the season)