Today's Deal: Chic’s Beach Fall Festival at HK on the Bay
THE CHIC'S BEACH FALL FESTIVAL PRESENTED BY HK ON THE BAY WILL TAKE PLACE AT HK ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2017. HK ON THE BAY WILL BE OPEN ALL DAY WITH MUSIC INSIDE, BUT THE MAIN EVENT IS IN THE PARKING LOT FROM 12-8PM
Why we love it
Tickets will include entry into the festival, a really sweet commemorative 16oz Chic’s Beach Festival cup and FOOD! Upon entry you will be given your commemorative Festival Cup and ONE (1) food ticket per person, to be redeemed at any point during the festival. (should you lose your food ticket or would like to purchase another plate, there will be a $10 fee for another food ticket)
HK on the Bay is teaming up with Mike Clifford from CXB BBQ AND EATS to provide you with some of the best BBQ & fixin’s on the east coast! (there will be veggie options).
The Chic's Beach Fall Festival welcomes Young Veterans Brewing Co. Full variety of beers for you to kick back and relax.
| The festival is General Admission |
- All Ages - Kids 12 and under are free and must be accompanied by an adult
- The festival is RAIN OR SHINE
- This is a CASH event. There will be ATM's on site for your convenience
- Last call for beer ticket sales will be at 7p and taps close at 7:30p.
- All patrons are subject to search
- Wristbands must be worn for entry into the festival
- No wristband exchanging
- No refunds or exchanges
DRUG & ALCOHOL POLICY:
The Chic's Beach Festival has a zero tolerance policy for all illegal activities. Drug use is ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED and all city and state laws will be enforced inside the festival. Underage drinking will not be tolerated. You must be 21 or older to drink alcohol.