Gainesville Deal: Pay Only $15 For $30 at the Legendary Ballyhoo Grill **EXCEPT VALENTINE'S DAY
In Gainesville, you can hang out and dine where the UF coaches do. Pay only $15 for $30 to enjoy fresh steaks, seafood, pasta and sushi at Ballyhoo Grill.
Enjoy the upbeat, Key West atmosphere that will take you to the laid back, Jimmy Buffet state of mind without having to trek to the Keys. Live music, spacious seating and new BIG High-Definition TVs make Ballyhoo a great place for you and your friends to enjoy delicious food.
Ballyhoo Grill is a legendary local restaurant and has been featured on ESPN’s College Game Day’s Taste of the Town. Try the fresh seafood, or a delicious hand-cut steak—everything is outstanding, ALWAYS! And be sure to try their world-famous Banana’s Foster. A delectable treat that is not to be missed!
Take advantage of this special, limited time offer and get $30 of Ballyhoo deliciousness for only $15.
NOT VALID FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
Why we love it
- Fresh Seafood, Steaks and Sushi
- Live Music, Spacious Dining Area
- Happy Hour Th-M 2p-7p, Tu-W 2p-10p
- Featured on ESPN College Game Day’s Taste of the Town
- NOT VALID FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
- Offer Valid Sunday thru Thursday Only
- One per Customer, Per Day
- One Voucher per Party of Four or Less
- Not Valid with Other Offers or To-Go Orders
- Not Valid for Gift Certificates
- Must use Voucher in its Entirety
- No Cash Value, No Cash Back
- Promotional Value Expires 4/29/2018
- Value After 4/29/2018 is $15
- Tax and Gratuity Not Included
- Must Print Voucher and Bring in to Redeem