Today's Deal: Enjoy all natural meat & seafood at 1/2 price at Dispenza's Meat Market & Slaughterhouse!
Why we love it
- Fresh all natural meats, wild caught seafood, specialty sausages, homemade ready to cook meal solutions.
- Local artisan products including Teacup Farm Dairy products, Gondola pasta, Schultz Apiary raw honey, Piatkowski's smoked polish sausage
- Boars Head deli meats and cheeses
- Authentic old school ethnic cuts of meat
- One per person, per table, per visit
- Only one voucher per customer per day
- Does NOT apply to the purchase of Fresh Turkeys
- 1 per customer/order/visit
- NOT valid with other discounts, offers, coupons
- NO cash back
- NO cash value
About Dispenza's Meat Market & Slaughterhouse
Their facility processes naturally raised beef, pork, lamb, goats, and poultry from area farms, including Mathis, Hanssen, Blackman Homestead, and T-Meadow. They do their own dry aging, sausages, and pulled pork and chicken. They also sell bacon (smoked off-premises), Piatkowski’s pickled sausages, honey, maple syrup, and a mean spice rub. “We hope to get a smoker soon,” Frank says excitedly.
Meat is sold fresh or frozen. As a specialty butcher, they sell custom cuts you rarely see at supermarkets, like cheek, jowl, and pork belly, as well as primal and subprimal cuts—the basic sections from which steaks and other retail cuts are made. They also carry whole, half, or quarter animals.
Some of their restaurant customers include Carmelo’s in Lewiston and La Port’s in Lockport, and Canadians often stop in looking for peameal bacon. In March, a pig butchering workshop by COPPA’s Bruce Wieszala (then sous chef at Carmelo’s and now executive chef at Tabree) used T-Meadow pigs processed by Dispenza's. They attended and were thrilled to see their animals in the demonstration. They also provided pork tenderloin for Carmelo’s winning dishes at the March 24 Nickel City Chef competition.