Today's Deal: 50% off Winchester Mystery House - Mansion Tour Package
- This is a DEAL! You're saving on Adult Tickets!
- First 100 tickets sold receive a Limited Edition Shot Glass and five tokens to Sarah's Attic Shooting Gallery!
Sarah Winchester was a true woman of independence, drive, and courage who lives on in legend as a grieving widow who continuously built (and built and built) onto her initially small, two-story farmhouse to appease the spirits of those killed by the guns manufactured by her husband’s firearms company.
Today you can tour through 110 of the 160 rooms of Sarah’s stately mansion, known around the world as the Winchester Mystery House, and see the bizarre attributes that give the mansion its name; a window built into the floor, stairs leading to ceilings, doors that open onto blank walls, a seeming obsession with the numeral “13,” cobweb motifs, etc.
Originally dubbed “Llanada Villa,” the Winchester Mystery House is renowned for its many design curiosities, innovations (many ahead of their time) and paranormal activity.
Highlights of the 65-minute tour include the “$25,000 Room,” hayloft, Sarah’s bedroom, Séance room, Morning room, Grand Ballroom, Venetian dining room, “Hall of Fires” and guest reception area, among many other destinations.
The Mansion Tour also includes admission to the Victorian Gardens, Historic Firearms Museum, and Specialty Gifts and Antique Products Museum.Tour Duration: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
Why we love it
- This is a deal you don't want to miss! save 50% off on the entire package!
- First 100 tickets sold receive a Limited Edition Shot Glass.
- Five tokens to Sarah's Attic Shooting Gallery