Bay Area Deal: 40% OFF Tickets to Oktoberfest By The Bay - Pier 48 San Francisco
September 22nd thru September 24th!
Oktoberfest By The Bay celebrates Munich's famed festival in true tradition and spirit with nonstop music, singing, dancing and the very best in German food and drink. Speaking of the very best, headlining the stage will be the world renowned, 21-piece Chico Bavarian Band!
The Chico Bavarian Band and the Internationals provide live music for the duration of the event. Also including Deutscher Musikverein of San Francisco. Traditional Bavarian dancing is provided by the Nature Friends Schuhplattler and takes place every couple of hours. Come for three or four hours and you're sure to catch all of the music and dance performances.
Get in the spirit of Oktoberfest. Wear Trachten! Trachten is traditional Bavarian clothing. GET YOUR 40% OFF TICKETS TODAY!
Grand Opening: Friday, September 22 from 5pm - Midnight
Day Two: Saturday, September 23 Session 1 from 11am – 5pm or Session 2 from 6pm - Midnight
German Day 2017: Sunday, September 24 | 11am – 6pm
What do you get for admission?
The cost of admission includes entry and entertainment. The admission price is used to cover the cost of event production. What do things cost inside? Food/Dessert varies $3- $12 from pretzels to dinner plates. Beer/Wine $6.
Can I bring my kids?
We encourage bringing children on Sunday. Children are not allowed on Friday and Saturday nights. Children 12 and under are free and 13-18 are $5
Why we love it
- Great activity for you and friends to enjoy San Francisco on a beautiful weekend!
- Oktoberfest by the Bay features non-stop sizzling oompah music, singing, dancing and the very best in German food and drink!
- 40% Off Admission
- Please follow redemption instructions.
- Voucher code will be matched at time of redemption. Please go to the "Cash Sales" line to redeem. Have ID ready.
- No in and out privileges.
- Do we take credit cards at the event? No. ATMs are available onsite.
- 21+ only on Friday and Saturday sessions.