Portion of the proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Half Off March Forth Fun Run 5k or 10k
The reason most people run is for their health so it’s great when they can run for someone else’s health! Come join us Sunday, March 3rd, at 9:30am at Greenlake for the The March Forth Fun Run 5k and 10k. All proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society so you’ll feel good whether you walk or run!
The March Forth Fun Run is put on by volunteers who work all year long to make sure it’s a great morning for you, your friends and family, and the community. All proceeds from the race are donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and we’re looking forward to cutting them another giant check this year. Thank you for your generosity and support!
This year’s event will be chip timed. That means age group awards!! Don’t worry – if you don’t want to be timed, we’ll remove your name from the results.
A portion of the proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
How to Redeem
Early Registration: Bring your voucher and ID to the early packet pickup (Saturday, March 2nd at Super Jock 'n Jill in Greenlake)
Day of Registration: Bring printed perks voucher to Packet Pickup tent near the Greenaake Community Center between 8:00am – 9:15am
Questions can be emailed to: register@MarchForthFunRun.com
- Proceeds Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- On-Course Photographers
- Free Photos
- 5K and 10K race options for runners, walkers, or marchers. Race time starts at 9:30am.
- Free Mini-March for kids at 9:15am
- Prizes for top runners
- Finish line drinks and snacks for all participants
- Entry fee includes goody bag and t-shirt
- USATF sanctioned race
- Free Gear Check
- One voucher per person
- Voucher good for March Forth Fun Run, Sunday, March 3rd, at 9:30am
- Please bring Perks voucher to the event or preregister
- Failure to show will result in forfeiture of voucher with no refunds