$45 -- One-Hour Duffy Boat Rental on Liberty Bay, Reg. $80
Northwest Boat Rentals and Adventures
Presented by: Travelzoo US
Time left: 00:00:00
"Sit back and enjoy the view on an electric-boat" through Liberty Bay with this exclusive offer from Northwest Boat Rentals and Adventures (Seattle Times).
Why we love it
- Recommended by Frommer's Seattle
- Seattle Times calls boating on Liberty Bay a "leisurely day trip"
- Electric boats fit up to 10 passengers
- Bring a picnic lunch to snack on while watching the sun set
June 26, 2014 - Sept. 14, 2014; Sunday-Thursday only
- $45 (reg. $80) for a one-hour duffy boat rental on Liberty Bay
- Bring your own food, beverages and music -- iPod hookup available
- Note: These boats do not require a boater safety card, only a valid driver's license
Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Subject to weather conditions. Boat holds a maximum of 10 people. Must have valid driver's license to drive boat. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.