Portland’s Ugly Christmas Sweater Party benefiting the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America: Friday, December 6th at The Barrel Room
Welcome to Portland’s Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!
This years event will feature:
- A dueling piano show that boasts a Vegas style request driven, audience interactive show complete with skits, games, sing-a-longs, comedy and some of the best players in the U.S.
- An ugly sweater contest with prizes for best couples sweaters, most holiday spirit and ugliest ugly sweater.
- a 50/50 raffle that will provide a chance to win some big bucks.
- Our elves workshop raffle with chances to win great local prizes.
- an on-site photo booth to capture all the memories.
- Rent a sweater station…for your friend who refused to dress up only to find it’s required to get in!
- …more holiday cheer than one person can handle!
The Portland Ugly Christmas Sweater Party is joining thousands of people and communities across the nation in celebrating the National Crohn’s and Colitis Awareness Week happening December 1-7. They will donate all proceeds to the foundation. The event will take place on December 6, 2013 from 8-11pm at the Barrel Room in downtown Portland.
Why we love it
- Friday, December 6th from 8-11pm at The Barrel Room
- Wristbands get you access to our VIP section with reserved seating for the dueling piano show
- Photo booth, raffles, 1 complimentary entry into our VIP raffle drawing
- VIP priced drinks $3 beers and $5 specialty cocktails and our VIP discount on food
How to Redeem
About Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
Portland, Oregon, 97209 Get Directions