King Cakes! Get $30 to Marguerite's King Cakes for $15
Marguerite's Cakes, which is located in Slidell, Louisiana on the north shore of New Orleans, Louisiana, has been baking quality products for over 30 years. Marguerite started making cakes from scratch in the kitchen of her home in 1978. In the early 80's, she was the first baker to put apple filling in her king cakes. Then added cream cheese and the rest is history!
- Get your favorite - choose the traditional or filled king cake
- Available in 30+ flavors!
- Or specialty king cakes like the Cajun Praline, the Bavarian Cream or the Zulu - filled with luscious chocolate silk and topped with a delicious fudge glaze!
- Baked fresh daily
- Voted "Best Pastry Chef" by Culinary Connoisseurs 2009
- Original Slidell location and now a new METAIRIE location (at W. Esplanade near Transcontinental - call 504-455-6909) open during Mardi Gras season for your convenience!
How to Redeem
- Print voucher
- Bring printed voucher to Marguerite's Cakes in Slidell (or Metairie during Mardi Gras season)
- Redeem printed voucher with or as payment for king cake order
Why We Love It
- New Metairie location for Mardi Gras! Call 504-455-6909
- Traditional, filled or specialty king cakes
- Over 30 filling flavors
- Get your king cake for the family, the party, the office or just to treat yourself!
- Expires 8/5/2013
- Valid on king cakes only
- Metairie location closes for season 2/16/2013
- No cash value or cash back
- Not valid for shipping or online orders
- Special orders may be required for king cakes after Fat Tuesday
- Not valid with other offers