Create your plan with Michael Kirschman of Free Gulliver Will you have enough to retire? Custom 401k and IRA consulting for $25 ($200 value)!
Finding your number:
For most people one of the scariest quetions is, "Will I have enough money to retire?" I can help you understand the answers to this question. Some of my clients like the answer, some don't, but they all know where they stand and what it will take to be ready for retirement.
Building the correct investment strategy:
When was the last time you reveiwed your retirement investments? Most Americans invest in a company 401k plan or IRA for years, but never adjusted their investment strategy. Every investment plan must be adjusted regularly based on their age, retirement need, and the economy. My clients have a formal investment plan along with knowledge of what needs to be done to keep the stragey in place.
Staying the path:
Meeting twice a year is the minimum to make sure that your plan does not require adjustment and that your investment strategy meets your goals. Along with monitoring the plan, we work to overcome obstacles that may change the course.
My core 401k or IRA consulting program.
We start with an initial fact gathering meeting where we get to know each other and you present me with the materials I need to make a formal proposal. Our second meeting is 2 week later when we review my recommendations and agree to implementation. Then we meet 6 months later to see how the results are progressing.
This service is normally $200 a year.
How to Redeem
- Appointments are required. Contact Michael Kirschman at 504-416-3158 or at email@example.com to make an appointment. Mention PERK voucher code when scheduling your appointment.
- Print voucher
- Bring printed voucher to your appointment.
- Does money tie you down like the strings did Gulliver? Find out how you can be set free!
- $200 Consulting program for just $25
- Set your retirement goals and get a plan to acheive them
- Full year program
- Expires 12/31/2013
- Valid for the core 401k or IRA consulting program with Michael Kirschman only.
- Appointments are required. Appointments must be made a minimum of 1 week in advance.
- Each voucher is valid for either an individual or an individual and spouse.
- You must be able to provide copoes of your statements for review.
- Valid for a review of yor employer retirement plan or your personal IRA, discussion of your personal finances can be done, but may require additional cost.