Today's Deal: Set of 3 Ball Marker Repair Tool and Ball Marker - ONLY $14
When you take your putter to the green with ezFix attached, you'll have all the right tools to quickly repair your ball mark and mark your golf ball. No more bulging pockets or painful leg pokes from sharp tines with a repair tool in your front pocket. And no more slowing up the pace of play while you clumsily empty your pockets on the green to find a ball marker.
ezFix is a small multipurpose accessory, just under 4 inches long, injection molded from a tough, durable, unbreakable plastic material. Unlike any other ball mark repair tool that you've ever seen or used, ezFix snaps firmly onto the putter shaft with flexible, contoured wings for convenient storage, just below the putter grip, when it's not needed. The tool's sharp tines easily and safely repair damaged turf; the 1" diameter metallic ball marker is securely held in the tool's ball marker cavity by a strong magnet. Weighing in at less than 1/2 ounce, ezFix will not affect your putting stroke when it's attached to the putter shaft and it's barely visible when the tool is rolled to the underside of the shaft, below the grip, during a putting stroke. ezFix is U.S. Patent Pending.
Perfect for Father's Day, Birthday's, or just because!
Every golfer should have one!!
Why we love it
- Clips on to shaft of putter for easy access while playing
- Perfect for Father's Day, Birthday's, or just because!
- Small, lightweight, and tough so it last!
- Every golfer should have one!!
1. FREE shipping is included in offer
2. Just under 4 inches long, 1" diameter
3. Weighing in at less than 1/2 ounce
4. ezFix is U.S. Patent Pending