Choose your deal:
Today's Deal: Get a Ski or Snowboard Tune-up at Ski Haus!
Tuning can sometimes be overlooked by the average skier, but keeping your equipment in good shape is just as critical as proper technique is to conquer any terrain and prolong the life of your equipment. Let the experts at Ski Haus take care of your skis and boards for you this season with two options for tune ups!
Having sharp edges and a waxy finish is an important yearly maintenance your gear must go through in order to experience the best ride. Prepare for the first snowfall by getting your edges wicked sharp so you can slice the ice. At a value of $95, you bring beat up boards back to life for just $30 by pampering them with a stone grind tune-up, sharpen the edges, minor base repair and full wax to improve mountainside performance. We’ll even throw in our wax club, bring them back any time during the season for a free wax; or spend $20 for an $85 Standard Tune (same as above without base repair) with wax club.
Since 1965 skiers and boarders have been able to count on the expert staff at Ski Haus who have been serving the community for over 44 years, preparing skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities for a smooth, flawless ride down the slopes. Drop off your skis or board in Salem, NH or Burlington, MA for the experienced staff to restore your worn-down equipment so you can glide through powder or grip an edge to icy trails like a pro!
Why we love it
- Standard tune includes stone grind base finish, edge sharpen, wax, season long wax club (Bring them by any time during the 2013 season for a free wax)
- Premium tune includes stone grind base finish, minor base repair, edge sharpen, wax, season long wax club (Bring them by any time during the 2013 season for a free wax)
- Maintain the integrity of your skis or boards with expert care and attention from the staff at Ski Haus.
- No cash back
- No cash value
- One certificate per visit
- Valid at Burlington or Salem location
- Valid for tune-up only
- Not valid towards merchandise
- Expires 2/15/2014