Today's PERK: 50% Off VIP Tickets to #1 Las Vegas Dinner Show & $25 eGift Card
Restaurant.com's Nights Out in Las Vegas brings you only the best for 2014 in Las Vegas! Be a VIP at "Marriage Can Be Murder," recently voted 2014's Best Dinner Show by the readers of Las Vegas Review-Journal for up to 50% Off. Take part in this award-winning interactive muder mystery show which includes a 3-course meal for $49 (reg. $80) plus receive a $25 Restaurant.com eGift card per ticket.
Performances are at 6:15 p.m. nightly at The D Las Vegas in downtown Las Vegas. The VIP ticket includes a 3-course dinner, complimentary alcoholic beverage, priority seating and a souvenir T-shirt.
Receiving the 2014 Certificate of Excellence Award from Tripadvisor, user reviews are nearly a perfect score of 5 out of 5, with quotes like "Very Funny Show," "Must see, hidden gem" and "Hilarious!" With these reviews, no wonder it is the longest running dinner show and the #1 selling Dinner Show in Las Vegas.
How to Redeem
Why We Love It
- Be a VIP at "Marriage Can Be Murder," recently voted 2014's Best Dinner Show by the readers of Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Take part in this award-winning interactive muder mystery show which includes a 3-course meal for $49 (reg. $80) plus receive a $25 Restaurant.com eGift card per ticket
- Receiving the 2014 Certificate of Excellence Award from Tripadvisor, user reviews are nearly a perfect score of 5 out of 5, with quotes like "Very Funny Show," "Must see, hidden gem" and "Hilarious!" With these reviews, no wonder it is the longest running dinner show and the #1 selling Dinner Show in Las Vegas.
- Valid for any performance June 1 through September 30, 2014.
- Please present voucher at The D Las Vegas box office at least one hour prior to show time on the day of your show to guarantee seating. Salad service starts promptly at 5:45pm nightly.
- Reservations can be made in advance by calling the box office directly 702-388-2111. Once a reservation is made, it can not be cancelled or exchanged
- No drink minimum or additional purchase is required.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and older.
- Not valid with any other offer and not redeemable for cash and no cash back.
- As this is a dated event, has no value after September 30, 2014.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- May be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com/redemptions.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- This eGift Card can be redeemed all at once or split up to select multiple restaurants and/or denominations
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
About Marriage Can Be Murder
"Marriage Can Be Murder" is the #1 Interactive Dinner Theater Show in Las Vegas! An award winning show that is full of comedy and murder mystery; not to mention a fabulous interactive dinner show experience, where the actors are planted among the unsuspecting guests.
The longest running dinner show in Vegas is now at the D showroom in The D Las Vegas (formerly the Fitzgeralds Casino & Hotel).
"Marriage Can Be Murder" is considered “the most fun show in Vegas” (not the most spectacular they don’t go under water or paint themselves blue).
The D Las Vegas
301 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV, 89101, US
Restaurant.com, the leading provider of restaurant savings nationwide, has been in the online deal business for more than a decade. Restaurant.com’s core consumer offering, a $25 gift certificate for $10, has been pleasing diners, filling empty tables and improving restaurant revenue since 2001. The profitable, private company consistently offers more than 45,000 unique daily deals that never expire, available at more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide.
Why We Launched Specials at Restaurant.com:
Specials by Restaurant.com is a natural extension of more than a decade of experience in the online deal space. Our Specials offer daily deals designed to complement the dining experience and support the company’s brand promise to offer consumers not only the best daily dining deals, but the best dining, travel, and entertainment experiences. It’s a natural extension of a business model that has been successful for both the consumer and our industry partners.