Preserve all your home movies with a DVD transfer! $42.50 for 3 Home Movies Transfers to DVD from Safe and Sound Video! ($85 value)
You’ve captured some of life’s most precious memories on videotape. Images of the kids growing up, grandparents, parents, other relatives who are no longer with us, and special events and holidays. Unfortunately, your memories are fading away as your video tapes deteriorate.
Preserve those images by digitally transferring your video tapes onto DVD with help from Safe and Sound video! Have older formats? No worries! Safe and Sound video can work with all formats - Betamax, VHS, VHC-C, 8mm, Hi 8 or Mini Dv.
Having your home movies transferred to DVD is a wonderful gift. Perfect for wedding anniversaries, birthdays, retirements, and - of course - the upcoming holiday season. You don't want to lose the video of your child taking his or her first steps or the high school graduation ceremony.
Transfer your home movies to DVD and start enjoying them again! Visit their website for more info on their services and check out the video below!
Why we love it
- Transfer three of your home movies from video tape to DVD.
- Preserve all your memories on DVD before the video tapes deteriorate.
- Home Movies on DVD make a great gift!
- They can work with all consumer video format: VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, High 8 and more!
- No cash back
- No cash value
- One certificate per visit
- Return shipping included
- Process time varies - can take up to few weeks.
- Voucher expires 12/31/12
About Safe and Sound Video
Bradford, MA, 01835 Phone: (978) 729-5618 Get Directions