Get season-long discounts from over 30 mountains in the Northeast! $25.99 for Ride & Ski New England card! ($49 value)
If you're a skier or snowboarder, chances are you weren't too happy with last winter's lack of snow and you are dying to get back out on a mountain! Make up for last winter and maximize your skiing and boarding this winter by visiting as many mountains as possible and saving as much as possible, too. Don't think it can happen? That's where Ride & Ski steps in!
The Ride & Ski card gives you the chance to visit over 30 mountains and get amazing discounts at each of them. Revel in $1,200 worth of ski coupons in the exclusive 44-page brochure! Among the many discounts on lift tickets and lodging you get throughout the entire ski season, how about this: Ski two-for-one at Jay Peak, Sugarbush, Mt. Snow and others…two-for-one! You take a friend, your wife, your kids, whoever and you’re paying half the price. If only the rest of life was like that! The Ride & Ski Card will not only save you cash after just one use, you can use it over and over again throughout the season -- saving literally hundreds of dollars a season!
If you ski once a season or every week, why wouldn’t you get this card? It's SO worth the $25.99 and it would be a great holiday gift, stocking stuffer or Yankee Swap…or just get one for yourself while you’re buying one for the skier or snowboarder in your life. It’s the gift that keeps on giving…and saving!
Don't wait around! Pack up the car and get ready to ski the day away at popular mountains like Waterville Valley, Cranmore, Shawnee Peak and more. Check out the complete list of mountains here and start planning your trip!
Why We Love It
- Use your card over and over all season long!
- Enjoy discounts and exclusive ski-and-stay packages with their partner hotels, such as ski two-for-one at Jay Peak, Sugarbush, Mt. Snow and others!
- Valid at mountains in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, New York and Canada!
- No cash back
- No cash value
- Valid for 2012-2013 ski season
- Must provide mailing address upon checkout to receive your ski card in the mail
- Card will arrive within 7-10 business days
- Card expires end of the 2012-2013 ski season