Family owned for over 25 years! $12.50 for Traditional Italian Dishes at Cafe Eleganza! ($25 value)
Nothing says “Buongiorno!” like hearty Italian cuisine! Café Eleganza has been a family-owned eatery for twenty-five years, serving up amazing traditional Italian dishes to generations of families on the South Shore. With a warm, welcoming atmosphere and delicious, generous meals you’ll instantly feel at home.
The menu features their signature dish, Veal Roberto and other mouthwatering options like Shrimp Scampi and Picatta Chicken. And don’t forget to try the South Shore specialties such as the Cranberry Salmon and Pumpkin Ravioli topped with gorgonzola and toasted walnuts! With such a diverse menu, you’ll need to make more than one trip to enjoy all their fresh, flavorful dishes. Stop by on a Friday or Saturday, and you can even enjoy live acoustic performances as you dine! Check their website for a schedule of performances.
Come see why so many families on the South Shore love Café Eleganza and have continued to enjoy their quality Italian dishes for years. Between the savory dishes, warm décor, and the long-term knowledgeable staff, you too will find several reasons to keep going back!
Get an extra BONUS: Bring your voucher for dinner and receive $3 off your next lunch!
How to Redeem
Print certificate and bring to Cafe Eleganza. Present voucher for $3 off your next lunch order. Enjoy!
Why We Love It
- Delicious, traditional Italian dishes, including the signature favorite Veal Roberto.
- Warm, inviting atmosphere and friendly service compliment the amazing food!
- Get an extra BONUS: Bring your voucher for dinner and receive $3 off your next lunch!
- No cash back
- No cash value
- Valid for food & non-alcoholic beverages
- One certificate per visit
- One certificate per purchase; may purchase 1 additional as gift
- Not valid towards gratuity
- Expires 6/11/13
About Cafe Eleganza