Home of the boot! $50 to the Essen Haus in Madison for $25
A festive Bavarian atmosphere awaits you at the Essen Haus, Madison's best German restaurant & spirited drinking hall!
Friendly, fun staff await you in dirndls & lederhosen while live oompah music provides entertainment as you dine, drink & dance the night away.
The Essen Haus is built on the old world tradition of quality & value. They remember the good old days when food preparation knew no short cuts. That's why all of their German entrées are made with only the best meats & fresh natural ingredients.
Enjoy a frothy beverage from a selection of 16 German import taps or choose one of the 200 bottled imports or microbrews from around the world. The Essen Haus is proud to be the largest seller of German tap biers in the U.S.
And, for an experience not soon to be forgotten, pass around a boot!
*$50 is two $25 PERKS
Why we love it
- Join Madison at the Essen Haus for the Fasching Celebration on February 12th! Similar to Mardi Gras, this party has live music, an all you can eat German Creole buffet for $15 & drink specials!
- Wednesdays & Fridays enjoy an all you can eat fish fry! Daily specials!
- Taste 16 German import beers on tap & over 200 bottled imports & microbrews from around the world!
- Live Polka music Tuesday - Saturday - Never a charge & always fun!
- Home of the boot!
- No Cash Value
- No Cash Back
- $25 PERKS Cannot Be Combined, Must Be Used On Separate Visits
- One PERK Per Table Per Visit
- Cannot Be Used Towards Alcohol
- Not Valid With Other Discounts, Promotions Or Special Menu Items
- Cannot Be Used For Tips Or Gratuity
- Expires 8/31/13