Today's Deal: POMPEII: THE EXHIBITION
POMPEII: The Exhibition makes its North American premier at Kansas City’s historic Union Station. The exhibition examines the lives of residents of Pompeii before and after the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius on August 24th, 79 A.D.
- Experience life in the bustling city as it existed before time was essentially stopped by the volcanic eruption.
- Nearly 200 precious artifacts on display, including body casts, exquisite jewlery, stunning sculptures and fascinating household objects on loan from the prestigious Naples National Archeological Museum in Italy.
- Relive the fury of Vesuvius in an immersive 4D Eruption Theatre with vivid sights, sounds and shaking ground.
To learn more about the event please visit http://www.unionstation.org/pompeii/
Your ticket(s) will be sent to you via mail. Please allow 4-5 business days to recieve your ticket(s).
Why we love it
- Features more than 200 authentic artifacts directly from the Naples, Italy collection.
- Open daily!
- Limited Engagement
- Your ticket(s) will be sent to you via mail. Please allow 4-5 business days to recieve your ticket(s).
- Must present original Pompeii ticket voucher. No email verification or electronic vouchers.
- Must redeem in person at Union Station.
- No flash photography inside exhibit.
- No food or drink inside exhibit.
- One voucher per exhibit entry. Good for Pompeii: The Exhibition exhibit only, not other exhbits, attractions or Science City.
- Valid through May 29, 2017.
- No refunds