Today's Deal: For only $30, enjoy 8 craft beer experiences at 8 of the Upstate's best breweries, each with 16 oz of craft beer!
Upstate craft beer lovers, pack your bags because you're in for a treat! Get ready to go on the ULTIMATE craft beer experience and one ULTIMATE adventure! It's the UPSTATE CRAFT BEER PASSPORT!
For a limited time only the Upstate Craft Beer Passport is available for ONLY $30! At each experience, enjoy a SIXTEEN OUNCE flight (4 4-oz servings) of craft beer from some of your favorite local breweries and craft beer offerings, including:
- BREWERY 85
- SHOELESS BREWING COMPANY
- RJ ROCKERS BREWING COMPANY
- CORK & TAP
- QUEST BREWING COMPANY
- THE VELO FELLOW
- THE BEER JOINT
- THE BLUE RIDGE BREWING COMPANY
PLUS, we're throwing in a FREE flight of bourbon and whiskey AND tour at SIX & TWENTY DISTILLERY!
THE BEST PART!? These passports are valid anytime during brewery/distillery business hours! No exclusions! No restrictions!
So what are you waiting for?! Book your experience now with the Upstate Craft Beer Passport!
ABOUT THE PARTICIPATING BREWERIES & DISTILLERY
6 WHITLEE COURT, Greenville, SC
Brewery 85 is a craft microbrewery in Greenville that specializes in marrying Southern culture with craft beer spirit while using traditional German brewing techniques. 85 is a great synonym for our city and it’s literally the center of the South based on location and travel.
SHOELESS BREWING COMPANY
104 Mauldin Road A, GREENVILLE, SC
Shoeless Brewing Company’s history isn’t a long one, but it is inspired by over 25 years of home brewing mixed with the continued inspiration for always wondering how much farther beer can be taken. Each one of their beers go through this process whereby the Greenville craft beer community gets a say in how their beer is made and what it will taste like when it’s done.
226-A W Main Street, Spartanburg, SC
RJ Rockers Brewing Company opened its doors in April of 1997. Twenty years later and in their third location, they continue to be a place for families, friends, and co-workers to get together, relax, socialize, and talk over a pint of hand crafted beer. The brewery now anchors the west end of Downtown Spartanburg and is open Tuesday through Saturday until 9pm each night.
CORK & TAP
409 Mills Avenue, Greenville, SC
Cork and Tap is the brainchild of Sara "Meg" Heath who has added a new element to the West Side of Greenville that has long been missing. Cork and Tap specializes in boutique wines and craft beers that are handpicked for quality, uniqueness and seasonality.
QUEST BREWING CO.
55 AIRVIEW DRIVE, GREENVILLE, SC
Quest Brewing Company’s name emulates the passionate and adventurous spirit of the Greenville community.
THE VELO FELLOW
1 AUGUSTA STREET #126, GREENVILLE, SC
The Velo Fellow was born of fond memories and the anticipation of good times with friends and family, new and old. The haunts and watering holes they have experienced in other locales each contributed something to what they have brought together. The Velo Fellow pays homage to the ongoing British public house tradition, the art and music of today and of course the foothills community of Greenville. The history of the Piedmont and foothills live on in their reclaimed woods, furniture and artifacts. The Velo Fellow’s fare is meant to comfort and compliment their ever intriguing array of craft brews, wines and unique spirits. Their new brewery operations and live music venue set the stage for more great times ahead. This is the public house they wanted in their own neighborhood. They hope you agree.
THE BEER JOINT
1818 AUGUSTA STREET, GREENVILLE, SC
Community, beer, purpose. What more do you need? Visit their craft beer bar and growler shop perfectly located to become your new neighborhood Beer Joint. The Beer Joint has 32 beers on tap that constantly rotate so there’s always something for everyone! They take beer very seriously, themselves... less so.
THE BLUE RIDGE BREWING COMPANY
308 TRADE STREET, GREER, SC
The Blue Ridge Brewing Company officially opened its doors for business in 1995. For twenty years, Blue Ridge remained a Greenville landmark known for award winning, signature beers and an ever-changing seasonal brew lineup. Now they are proud to start a new chapter in the Blue Ridge story in beautiful downtown Greer, South Carolina, with rooftop dining. As always, all of their handcrafted ales are brewed on site. They believe that a quality beer begins with the ingredients, so they import only the finest authentic hops, malts, and grains from around the world.
SIX & TWENTY DISTILLERY
3109 HIGHWAY 153, POWDERSVILLE, SC
GRAIN TO GLASS SPIRITS! They mash, ferment, distill, age and bottle on-site. Through hard work and unique techniques, they strive for the perfect balance of flavor and aroma. Don't let their award-winning lineup and convenient location speak for you, come see for yourself what makes Six & Twenty South Carolina's premier distillery!
The Small Print
The bearer must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to redeem this voucher. Possession of this voucher does not constitute verification of age. It is the sole responsibility of participating breweries or distilleries to verify the age of the bearer of this voucher. Participating breweries or distilleries have the sole and absolute right to refuse to serve anyone who is visibly intoxicated and/or allow such person to redeem this voucher. This voucher has no cash value and redemption does include gratuity. Limit use of one (1) voucher per person per visit. See Fine Print for additional information.
Questions can be directed to Roy Hummers, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why we love it
- 8 Craft Beer Experiences for One Low Price!
- 16 Oz of Craft Beer at 8 Local Breweries!
- Only $30!
- Bearer of pass must be at least 21 or order.
- Passport is redeemable for a flight of tastings at any of the participating breweries or distilleries.
- Only one redemption per breweries or distillery per passport.
- Participating brewery or distillery has the sole and absolute right to (i) require for the bearer of any such voucher to present a valid state issued ID confirming that the bearer is 21 and over, and (ii) refuse to serve any individual who presents a voucher for redemption on the basis that the person is visibly intoxicated.
- Operating hours of breweries and distilleries may vary. Check their websites for business hours.
- Distillery tour hours may vary and require reservations. Check distillery website for further information on booking tours.
- Brewery and distillery offerings may vary depending on season, availability, etc. Entercom is not responsible for any unforeseen changes on offerings.
- When redeeming passport, present passport to participating brewery or distillery.
- Always bring your Upstate Craft Beer Passport when redeeming your flight.
- Cannot be combined with other discounted offers.
- Entercom Upstate and participating breweries and distilleries are not responsible for lost passports.
- Valid thru 12/31/2017.
- Passports and instructions will ship within 7-10 business days after purchase (first orders to ship mid-August)
- Passports are shipped via USPS Certified Mail and must be signed for upon delivery. If purchaser is not available, Post Office will try again with 7-10 business days. If purchaser is still unavailable, package will be returned to station. It is recommended that these are shipped to residential address, since most businesses are closed over weekends.
- Price of passport can change at any time, with or without warning, depending on availability, season, etc.
- No cash value.
- Gratuity not included.
- Based on availability.