Gainesville’s Authentic Italian Cuisine Pay Only $10 For $20 At Pomodoro Cafe
Since 1991, Pomodoro Cafe has been bringing a hearty Italian cuisine to Gainesville. For today’s deal, you can let your senses reach over the cliffs and down to the Mediterranean when you pay only $10 for $20 at Pomodoro Café.
Owned and managed by Italian-native Chefs, Pomodoro Cafe is the expression of the Italian conviviality and their "Cibo di Casa" (house made food) tradition, married with the "Trattoria" crispy and sparkling service; quick or relaxing as the "Ospite" (guest) likes but always fresh and witty. Being around a table as a "Famiglia" (family), share what Mamma has prepared with her wise hands, always choosy on picking what is best for the children and for the wallet.
This is Pomodoro Cafe'. A place where families and friends can gather together, share the warm and relaxing atmosphere around a table, telling a story, laugh together and have good time.
How to Redeem
- Bring your printed certificate to Pomodoro Cafe
- Tell your server you'll be using a certificate before ordering
Why We Love It
- Authentic Italian Cuisine
- Linguine, Ravioli, Lasagne, Parmigiana, Pizza, Scaloppine
- Cozy, clean and comfortable atmosphere
- Freshly baked focaccia
- Valid Sunday-Tuesday Only
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
- One certificate per table
- No cash value
- Must use certificate in its entirety
- Dine in only
- Not valid for gift certificates
- Not valid for tax or gratuity
- Expires 12/31/2012
- Value after expiration is $10