Wine 101, Mixology 101 and more! Over Half Off from Indulge Wine School
Wine 101 DVD/E-Book Bundle
A perfect activity for you and a friend to enjoy 6 wines, in a private room at great local restaurant like Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar Highlands Ranch, Avenue Grill (Denver) and Indulge Wine Bistro in Golden.
With wine, there is always more to learn and never a bad time to start! Learn what you need to know about wines to impress a date, your boss, or just because you want to.
All classes are held in private rooms at some of the best local restaurants in your area and last 2 – 2.5 hours. Check out their schedule of upcoming classes here.
Classes are small, with only 15-20 people and have a laid-back atmosphere that creates a great learning environment, fun date, or a unique corporate team building experience. Enjoy great wine, and conversation!
In this class, you’ll learn the basics from a professionally trained wine expert including; wine history, how wine is made, wine components, wine and food pairings, proper glassware, how to properly store wine, and information about each of the six wines featured in the class.
All the while, you’ll be enjoying really GOOD wine including Cara Mia Prosecco, Chime Sonoma Pinot Noir and Barnard Griffin Port – just to name a few.
You’ll also receive an electronic copy of their book, “A Fun and Informative Introduction to the Wonderful World of Wine!” that follows the class outline so you can refresh your memory after the class.
To mix the best drinks at home for you, your family and your friends, you must think like a good dancer—to do it properly, you need to know how to twist, shake, and effectively remind your guests where to locate their head, shoulders, knees, and toes.
Learn the cocktail hokey pokey with Indulge Wine & Spirit's Mixology 101 Course, a 90 minute course where student's learn the basics of mixology and how to make five fantastically fabulous summer cocktails.
Helmed by a cocktail connoisseur and scholar of bar-side psychology, Indulge's Mixology 101 classes help drink buffs to hone their concocting craft while pushing the boundaries of the country's resurging cocktail movement.
During the Mixology 101 class, burgeoning bartenders learn the basics of flavor pairing and mixing techniques while mingling and celebratory chest-bumping with other concoction-crafting enthusiasts. All the while, instructors cover a slew of libation-themed topics including drink ratios, the proper use of bitters, and the difference between stirring and shaking as they spin tales about the cocktail's rich history, including its role during the Prohibition era and the time it missed its callback to star in Sideways.
With approachable and functional concepts, students learn the ropes of merging fresh ingredients to craft shindig-worthy cocktails, practicing how to pour, shake, and strain spirits like professionals. Students also study the various dimensions of their palates, gleaning the principles of how alcohol bonds each sweet, sour, and smooth-talking flavor together. As students frequently get caught up in all the fun and might miss an important point or two from the instructor, they'll provide a recipe book for later reference.
Wine 101 DVD/E-Book Bundle
Interested in learning more about wine, but don't have time to attend a class? Looking for a fun way to have a wine tasting at your home with friends? Indulge Wine & Spirits School Wine 101 Video Class is perfect for you!
With this offer, you'll receive their Wine 101 DVD shipped to you (shipping included), immediate online access to the Wine 101 video, and their e-Textbook, Wine 101: A Fun and Informative Introduction to the Wonderful World of Wine.
You also have the option to purchase a tasting kit of the six wines (three whites and three reds) featured in the DVD so you can taste along with the instructor!
The Wine 101 Video Course is unlike any other wine class you may find on the Internet. Why? Because you can choose to order (separately or as a bundle with the video course) the EXACT WINES the instructor will be teaching about in the DVD and the online video. So, when he describes the color, smell and taste of each of the wines, you'll be able to see, smell and taste the EXACT same wines as he is describing!
Taking an online or DVD wine class is great, but taking one with experiencing the same wines the instructor is talking about is amazing! Just listening to someone talk about wine won't provide you with the learning experience you'll get when you're able to FULLY experience the wines while our expert wine instructor tells you about them.
In addition to teaching you about each of the specific wines you'll be tasting, the instructor will cover wine history, wine making, and talk more generally about each of the grape varietals used for each of the wines.
With the Wine 101 DVD/Online Course you will receive:
- 1-hour long Wine 101 DVD shipped directly to your door
- Immediate online access to Wine 101 video course
- 100+ page e-Textbook, Wine 101: A Fun and Informative Introduction to the Wonderful World of Wine, which also includes our food and wine pairing chart, wine buying tips, and much, much more.
- A Tasting Notes Sheet
How to Redeem
1. Online registration is required. Please visit http://www.indulgewineschool.com/sign-up and select the type of class (Video or Colorado), once you've made your selection and proceed to check-out, enter your voucher number.
2. If taking a class, present voucher and valid ID at your class to redeem
Why We Love It
- Learn how to pair wines, how long to keep wines and everything else you wanted to know about with in a fun and relaxed atmosphere
- Classes are conveniently located in Denver, Golden, Highlands Ranch and Colorado Springs
- Discover your new favorite restaurant- classes are held in Colorado’s top restaurants!
- Learn in the comfort of your home with a Wine 101 video
- If you are more of a cocktail enthusiast, indulge in one of the many Mixology 101 courses
- Purchase limit 4 per person, 4 additional as gifts
- Must register for classes online within 30 days of purchase; Class must be completed within 6 months of purchase; 48 hr cancellation policy
- Classes are subject to availability and non-transferable; Times and locations subject to change
- Must be 21+; Valid ID required
- No cash value/No cash back
- Expires 2/28/13
About Indulge Wine School