January 6, 2013 at the Hearthstone Manor in Depew, NY! Family Four Pack to the 2013 Buffalo Soup Fest
In 2011 and 2012, the Buffalo Soup Fest shocked the entire town with attendance of 9,000 people each year. Buffalo is known for many great things, but one thing more than anything is the delicious food. Every restaurant has a “special” recipe for soup that might have been a family favorite, or just a unique creation that always brought a smile to those who indulged in this spoonful of heaven.
The masterminds behind the Buffalo Soup Fest have decided to gather some of the area’s best restaurants in one arena to sip, slurp and sample some of the finest soups Buffalo has to offer.
There will be over 30 vendors and 30 different categories being judged by W.N.Y.
"This year's special vendor contest and secret ingredient challenge is BEER!"
- Brought to you by Southern Tier Brewing
The 3rd Annual Buffalo Soup Fest will be held on January 6th, 2013 at The Hearthstone Manor
located at 333 Dick Road, Depew, New York 14043 from 11:00am-7:00pm
Kids under 7 are free. Food tickets may be purchased to sample soups.
Each ticket is $1.00 and most soups are 2-3 tickets each.
Why we love it
- January 6, 2013 at the Hearthstone Manor from 11am-7pm
- Sip, slurp and sample some of the finest soups in WNY
- Over 30 vendors and 30 different categories being judged
- This year's special vendor contest and ingredient is beer!
- No cash back
- No cash value
- Not valid with other offers, coupons, specials or discounts
- Valid for 2013 Buffalo Soup Fest event only; January 6, 2013 [11am-7pm]
- Event held at The Hearthstone Manor; 333 Dick Road in Depew, NY
- Promotional value expires January 6, 2013
- Print voucher and bring to admission area at the Hearthstone Manor on date of event