Today's Deal: $30 admission ticket for one, on sale for $14
PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL BEERFEST 2012
PIB is a high end 3-day beer festival specializing in rare, hard-to-find, exotic beers. Over 150 world-class beers from 16 countries will be on hand, hailing from all over the planet, many from right here in the Pacific NW. Stroll around the beautiful park with a cold one as you listen to music play all weekend.
Yeah we've been called that. Fair enough. July ain't just for "lawnmower" beers. Sure we'll have a few, but it's winter somewhere right? PIB will roll out a downright gaudy selection of top rated Barley Wines, Imperial Stouts, Double IPA's, Barrel Aged Strong Ales, funky Farmhouse Saisons, and Sour Ales.
Yup. Did we mention top rated? Some are among the most highly rated for their style IN THE WORLD. Every single beer at PIB is hand picked. You may not like them all, but a few will become your new BFF.
Not. Mainstream isn't something we're very good at. But if you're ready to live a little are try something new and amazing, perhaps even really exotic (yet delicious), we're your guys.
That's what you should be. The main point of PIB is to try things you've never had before. Come find out why our motto is "TASTE THE GREATEST BEERS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF"
How to Redeem
- Redeem voucher at the Main Gate
Why We Love It
- Starts Friday afternoon on July 20th and runs through the 22nd
- Beer can be redeemed for 1 ticket up to 7 tickets based on rarity of selection
- Re-entry is permitted with PIB glass and wristband
- Additional tickets are sold for $1 each
- Additional Beer tickets can be purchased for $1
- Vouchers are not refundable