98 Rock Snow Express Bus to Sierra At Tahoe
$115 value for just $30!
- Bring your Perks Snow Bus letter to the 98 Rock Studios (5345 Madison Ave. Sacramento, CA – Between Hemlock and Garfield) on Sunday, February 24th at 6:15 a.m. to attend the trip. Bus will leave by 6:45 a.m. Don’t be late! You will need this letter to board the bus. We will have a list of those that purchased tickets morning of trip, and will use that list to confirm persons to board the bus.
- If weather suggests that it may snow and that roads will be closed, call 916.339.4232 for updates. Otherwise, plan to come to the station morning of the trip. Tickets will not be refunded unless roads are closed and access to the resort is affected. We will email you with updates if weather is looking bad, so check your email.
- Must be 18 or over to attend. Parents/Legal guardians are allowed to bring under aged children.
- Pass is good for one (1) all day lift ticket at Sierra At Tahoe for February 24, roundtrip transportation, McDonald’s breakfast on the bus.
- All riders will be asked to sign a release, acknowledgement and Waiver prior to boarding the bus.
- You are allowed to bring food/beverages on the bus, but no large coolers.
- You will need to report back to the bus by 4 p.m. day of the trip. Bus will leave promptly at 4:15 p.m.
Purchase limit – 2 per person; may redeem only 1 certificate per person. Valid ONLY for the 98 Rock Snow Express Bus Trip to Sierra At Tahoe on Sunday, February 24, 2013. Trip is scheduled for rain/snow/shine. Trip will be rescheduled in the event that I-80 closes. Must be 18+ to attend. All sales are final; no refunds except in the event of cancellation. Not valid with promotional codes or account credits. Valid ONLY on February 24, 2013.