2 Round Trip Airline Tickets to London/Paris for $128
departing from Major U.S. Cities and 5 Major Canadian Cities ($1201.85 Value)
LONDON - The Sheraton Heathrow Hotel is an excellent choice for today’s business and leisure travelers. Conveniently located just minutes from London Heathrow Airport, we’re a short ride on Heathrow Express from central London, major corporations and the business parks of Bedfont Lakes and Stockley. The nearby scenic countryside and the delights of Royal Windsor offer idyllic settings for a day out. The Sheraton Heathrow Hotel offers 427 tastefully appointed quest rooms. All rooms have marble bathrooms and much, much more! Plus a half-day tour of London for Two
PARIS - Holiday Inn Republique, Paris is found under the Crowne Plaza Paris-Republique’s listed classical facade with ornate stonework among the chic bars and restaurants of the centrally located Place de la Republique. You can watch chic Parisians stroll by from our relaxing terrace bar while the hotel deliver your luggage to your elegant room. Hotel is2km from Gare du Nord rail station and 40 minutes by taxi from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. A 2-minute stroll brings you to the Bastille or bistros along Canal St-Martin, while you can join Parisians relaxing to live music in the peaceful Jardins de Luxembourg, 10 minutes away. The 5 metro lines converging at Republique station in front of the Crowne Plaza Paris-Republique hotel make it easy for you to move around the city.Enjoy gourmet French cuisine in Le Dix, or customised cocktails at its cocktail bar, while the Napoleon III Inner Courtyard is a tranquil place for reading or coffee. You can energise in the Fitness Centre or network over complimentary drinks and canapes when you upgrade for our Club Lounge. Our Concierge is on hand to book you a cabaret show at Le Moulin Rouge or Folies Bergere, or offer you guidance on walking tours and Seine cruises. Make the Crowne Plaza Paris-Republique hotel your base for exploring the City of Light.
OPTION! You may divide your stay between London and Paris (flight to London and returning from Paris)
Pre-Purchase Questions or Comments: Please direct any pre-purchase questions to email@example.com or call 321-200-0133 to leave a message and have a Representative call you back
Already purchased a voucher & ready to book your stay? We appreciate your purchase and look forward to booking your travel. Please refer to your voucher for redemption instructions, including a purchaser’s only e-mail address and phone number directed to One Stop Travel Agents standing by to assist you M-F between the hours of 9am and 5pm EST. Please allow 7 days post purchase for your voucher codes to be processed and to submit your travel request via our web site.
- Offer is good for 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child. Additional guests can be added and we can help book their air flights if desired.
- You may purchase more than one voucher, however only one voucher is redeemable per room booked.
- You have up to 2 years to request your travel dates and travel using your voucher.
- *This deal requires that you book accommodations through One Stop Travel. Offer is good once hotel accommodations have been booked through One Stop Travel. There is a minimum number of nights required, depending on the departure/destination of choice (London/Paris ranges from 7-12 nights depending on selected departure airport).
- Buyer must agree to the terms & conditions and uphold them through the redeemable period
- Vouchers may also be purchased as gifts to recipients who agree to terms & conditions
- Most holidays and special events are not available. Blackout dates may apply. Currently blackout dates include the weeks before and after December 25th.
- 45-advance date travel request notice is required.
This offer is for a unique vacation voucher that allows you to worry less about fluctuating airfares and focus more on getting to your favorite vacation destination. This voucher entitles you to 2 round trip airline tickets from major carriers like Delta, American Airlines, US Air, JetBlue and others to your choice of over 50 destinations w/purchase of accommodations from One Stop Travel at published rates.
Choose from 3, 4 and 5 star participating hotels such as Hilton, Wyndham, Sheraton or exclusive golf & spa resorts for a minimum # night(s) stay paying the standard published rate, and you will receive 2 ROUND TRIP major airline tickets to get you there and back. To view destinations, hotels used and published rates, please visit http://www.escapetheordinaryonline.com
Sample Costs & Related Savings:
Departing Los Angeles, CA to London, England Returning London, England to Los Angeles, CA – Cost of Accommodations for 8 nights: $2480 – 2 Roundtrip Airfare Tickets Included Plus Bonus Gift Savings over Retail: $1200
Departing Los Angeles, CA to Paris, France, Returning Paris, France to Los Angeles, CA – Cost of Accommodations for 8 nights: $2320 – 2 Roundtrip Airfare Tickets Included Plus Bonus Gift – Savings over Retail: $1360
Departing New York, NY to London, England, Returning London, England to New York, NY – Cost of Accommodations for 7 nights: $2170 – 2 Roundtrip Airfare Tickets Included Plus Bonus Gift – Savings over Retail: $1070
Departing New York, NY to Paris, France, Returning Paris, France to New York, NY – Cost of Accommodations for 7 nights: $2030 – 2 Roundtrip Airfare Tickets Included Plus Bonus Gift – Savings over Retail: $1130
Departing Chicago, IL to London, England, Returning London, England to Chicago, IL – Cost of Accommodations for 8 nights: $2170 – 2 Roundtrip Airfare Tickets Included Plus Bonus Gift – Savings over Retail: $1100
Departing Chicago, IL to Paris, France, Returning Paris, France to Chicago, IL – Cost of Accommodations for 7 nights: $2030 – 2 Roundtrip Airfare Tickets Included Plus Bonus Gift – Savings over Retail: $1250
Departing Minneapolis, MN to London, England, Returning London, England to Minneapolis, MN – Cost of Accommodations for 8 nights: $2480 – 2 Roundtrip Airfare Tickets Included Plus Bonus Gift – Savings over Retail: $1200
Departing Minneapolis, MN to Paris, France, Returning Paris, France to Minneapolis, MN – Cost of Accommodations for 7 nights: $2320 – 2 Roundtrip Airfare Tickets Included Plus Bonus Gift – Savings over Retail: $1300
ABOUT ONE STOP TRAVEL
One Stop Travel has specialized in providing exceptionally valued vacations to millions of clients over the past 16 years. From corporations to families, they ensure that every client receives the service and quality they expect. They offer vacation packages, client retention and acquisition, related travel services as well as a full service travel agency. One Stop Travel is a fully accredited ARC Travel Agency and is a member of IATA. One Stop Travel supports the following organizations: American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Special Olympics, National Kidney Foundation, PETA, Hound Haven, Best Friends, and Save the Manatees.
Q. We are thinking of traveling on a specific date. Can you tell us if this is available? A: Accommodations and flights under this offer are booked on a first come first serve, space available basis. 45 day advance travel date notice is required. We are unable to guarantee specific date availability prior to voucher purchase. Year round availability under this offer is very good. Most major holidays and special events are unavailable (especially the weeks before and after Christmas and Easter).
Q. What departure airports are available with this voucher ? A. For a list of departure airports, please visit: http://escapetheordinaryonline.com/
Q: What destinations are available? A: There are 50 destinations for you to choose from which can be found at http://www.escapetheordinaryonline.com/
Q: What types of properties are used? A: We offer 3, 4 and 5 star properties with brands like Hyatt, Hilton, Sheraton and more. To view please follow the link and click on the destination to view properties http://escapetheordinaryonline.com/
Q: Can you please explain this offer in simple terms? A. Purchase of this voucher entitles you to 2 round trip air tickets from participating departure airports when you purchase accommodations for the minimum # of nights required for your desired departure/destination. Accommodations must be purchased directly from One Stop Travel at the rates quoted for your desired destination: http://escapetheordinaryonline.com/
Q: How many night’s accommodations do we have to book (minimum stay required)? A: The minimum nightly accommodations required are based on your selected departure airport/destination. When traveling in the Continental United States most destinations average stay is 4 to 7 days. For International travel and Hawaii the average stay is 7 to 12 days. To view the minimum # of nights for the departure airport/destination you are interested in booking, please visit: http://escapetheordinaryonline.com/
Q: What will the total cost of my accommodations be? A: To calculate estimated costs, please click on the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page and use the online calculator designed to make your travel planning easier: http://escapetheordinaryonline.com/main
Q: Do I have to send any money in advance with my reservation form? A: No, once we receive your request you will receive a confirmation detailing your reservation along with the payments terms. Normally a non-refundable deposit will be required if your reservation is booked more than 60 days in advance. The non-refundable deposit will range from $150 to $600 per person based on your destination with balance required 30 days prior to your travel date. If reservations are booked under 60 days full payment will be required within seven (7) days.
Q: Is the deposit refundable? A: Your deposit is non-refundable and applied to the total travel balance due.
Q: What airlines are used? A: All major carriers such as Delta, American Airlines, US Air, Southwest, JetBlue & more.
Q: Is there a catch? A: That depends on what you call “a catch.” To receive your round trip airline tickets you must purchase the hotel accommodations through our travel agency (One Stop) providing you with the airfare and pay for air and hotel taxes.
Q: Are the hotel and resort rates inflated? A: No, these rates are the published retail rates. They are the same rates the travel agents receive and use in their travel directories.
Q: How much will the taxes be? A: Taxes are not included and vary based on the vacation booked (accommodations taxes can run approximately 15% but vary and are not controlled by One Stop Travel). Airline fees and taxes are set by each airline in accordance with FAA regulations and will be quoted at the time of ticketing, we cannot quote in advance of purchase or travel request submission.
Q: Can I give the travel package to someone else? A: Yes, it is fully transferable.
Q: Can I bring the kids? A: Yes, hotels will take up to two children under 18, except for all-inclusive offers. We can help in booking their airfare also. Most airlines allow children under 2 to fly without charge if riding in the seat with you.
Q: Are there any black-out dates? A: Most major holidays and special events are not available for many destinations. Minimal blackout dates, depending on location and dates. The weeks prior to and after December 25th are typically not available. For Canada & Mexico departures, the weeks before and after Christmas and Easter is blacked out.
Q: Can my voucher be extended? A: Yes, based on the circumstances, we would be happy to extend any voucher as long as you provide an active voucher number.
Q: Can you book the airline tickets for our travel companions that are not participating in the program? A: Yes, we are a full service travel agency. We can book everything from car rental to sightseeing tours.
Q: When do my airline tickets arrive? A: Your airline “e” tickets will arrive in the form of an itinerary along with your other travel documents approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your departure date.
Q: Do I have to attend some type of presentation as part of this offer? A: Absolutely Not.
Q: Can I stay longer at my desired destination if I purchase the minimum # of hotel nights? A: Absolutely.
Please allow 7 days post purchase for your voucher codes to be processed and to submit your travel request via our web site at http://www.escapetheordinaryonline.com/reservations. Your voucher activates when you purchase your accommodations from One Stop Travel for the minimum number of nights specified. Reservations should be at least 45 days in advance of your requested departure date. Purchase of the voucher indicates that you, the purchaser, have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Voucher expires 2 Years From Date of Purchase.
Pre-Purchase Questions or Comments: Please direct any pre-purchase questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 321-200-0133 to leave a message and have a Representative call you back.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Purchase of this voucher entitles you and a companion to receive two round-trip airline tickets from select departure airport to one of the destination listed within this offer when you book a minimum number of nights’ stay at any of the participating hotel listed with this offer. The airline tickets issued are: coach class seating on the plane, valid only when used in conjunction with the accommodations supplied by our program. Plus either attractions tickets, round of golf or spa treatment (referred to “Bonus Gifts or Attractions”). One attraction package per trip.
- Travel must be completed within two years from the issue date. The voucher becomes invalid after the expiration date.
- Travel must be booked at least 45 days prior to your requested departure date. Reservations can be made online, by fax or through the mail.
- Hotel rates are per room/per night, based on one or two people sharing a room. Rates are based on published retail rates provided to us by the respective hotels. No special promotion discount applies. Rates, seasonal dates and hotels are subject to change. All hotels must be booked through One Stop Travel. All rooms are run of-the-house, unless otherwise stated.
- The weeks immediately before and after Christmas and Easter in all destination choices blacked out.
- No group tours permitted. A group tour is defined as three or more voucher holders traveling together. Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Departures from cities other than those listed may be available for an additional surcharge.
- Travel documents including airline tickets, room voucher will be sent to you approximately three weeks before departure date. All tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers and/or air carrier.
- Balance for trip is required 45 days prior to your departure date. A $150 per person non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
- All changes to confirmed reservations are subject to availability. A $50 change fee will be required.
- To cancel a confirmed reservation, you must do so in writing to One Stop Travel, 7075 Kingspointe Pkwy, Suite 9, Orlando, Florida 32819. In the event of cancellation prior to order/issuance of airline tickets (less any cancellation penalty assessed from the hotel) all monies will be refunded minus a $100 cancellation fee. Written cancellations received after airline tickets have been ordered/issued or no-shows are not eligible for re-booking and are not eligible for any refund.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and fees are the responsibility of the travelers.
- All travel documents as well as customs regulations, including but not limited to showing an acceptable form of Proof of Citizenship when traveling are the Purchaser’s responsibility.
- This program, its agents, representatives, official and suppliers of service pursuant to, or in connection with this travel program are acting only as a representative for the vacationer in making arrangements for land accommodations, all transportation, and related services, and do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, additional expense, omissions, or delay due to act of negligence of or default by any hotel, air or ground carrier, restaurant, company, or person rendering any of the services included in the travel, an act of God, rerouting or acts on any government authority, sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather or other cause beyond their reasonable and personal control. One Stop Travel reserves the right to add or delete any hotel without prior notice. One Stop Travel is not responsible for errors or omissions that may occur.
This offer is not valid where prohibited by law. By purchasing you are agreeing to the Statement of Understanding below:
Statement of Understanding We have read, understand and agree to comply with all the conditions of this vacation offer.