98 Rock Snow Express Bus to Sugar Bowl
$100 value for just $30!
- Bring your Perks Snow Bus voucher to the 98 Rock Studios (5345 Madison Ave. Sacramento, CA – Between Hemlock and Garfield) on Sunday, January 27th at 6:15 a.m. to attend the trip. Bus will leave by 6:45 a.m. Don’t be late! You will need this letter to board the bus. We will have a list of those that purchased tickets on the morning of trip, and will use that list to confirm persons to board the bus.
- If weather suggests that it may snow, and that roads will be closed, call 916.339.4232 for updates. Otherwise, plan to come to the station morning of the trip. Tickets will not be refunded unless roads are closed and access to the resort is affected. We will email you with updates if weather is looking bad, so check your email.
- Must be 18 or over to attend. Parents/Legal guardians are allowed to bring under aged children.
- Voucher is good for one (1) all day lift ticket at Sugar Bowl for January 27th, roundtrip transportation and McDonald’s breakfast on the bus.
- All riders will be required to sign a release, acknowledgement and waiver prior to boarding the bus.
- You are allowed to bring food/beverages on the bus, but no large coolers.
- You will need to report back to the bus by 4 p.m. day of the trip. Bus will leave the resort promptly at 4:15 p.m.
Purchase limit – 2 per person; may redeem only 1 certificate per person. Valid ONLY for the 98 Rock Snow Express Bus Trip to Sugar Bowl on Sunday, January 27, 2013. Trip is scheduled for rain/snow/shine. Trip will be rescheduled in the event that I-80 closes. Must be 18+ to attend. All sales are final; no refunds except in the event of cancellation. Not valid with promotional codes or account credits. Valid ONLY on January 27, 2013.