Half Off Weekend Bootcamp Workout Sessions
Push your limits and realize your goals
Melvin Williams is a trainer who simply gets results.
Lion's Pride Training's boot camps are an incredible mix of endurance, strengthening, and conditioning great for everyone from fitness beginners to conditioned athletes. Melvin modifies the camp for individual clients as everyone works together to take advantage of the added physical benefits of working out outdoors in Colorado.
With this Denver Perk you can get five outdoor camps for $18 (regularly $40) or 10 for $38 (regularly $80) at Denver's Commons Park. The outdoor workout amps up your overall conditioning by taking advantage of the city's altitude and the park's amenities, like hills, bridges, stairs, trails, and benches. Winter camps are appropriate for all levels. In the spring camps are split off into "intense" and "moderate" levels.
Melvin is a certified personal trainer and boot camp trainer whose easy going attitude and humor keep clients coming back. These camps are not about a drill sergeant demanding push-ups, but about pushing personal limits in an encouraging group environment. It'll hurt, but it will be fun and you'll get stronger and burn calories. Camps often include running, various squats, various push-ups, stair work, core exercises, and plenty other challenges that will hit every target area in your body every time. You aren't expected to do everything perfectly. Need a break? Take one. But then jump back in and keep pushing your limits.
Please notify Melvin of any health issues or injuries so exercises can be modified appropriately. You'll get results no matter what your fitness level.
- Lion's Pride Training's Melvin Williams is a sought-after trainer whose loyal clients include everyone from soccer moms to professional muy thai fighters
- Outdoor boot camps will push your limits no matter what your physical condition
- Drop-in for a camp is usually $12, so this deal gives you an amazing kick start to a fitness routine or can get you off of a plateau
- Lion's Pride creates a fun workout environment where everyone is welcomed and supported on their fitness journeys
1. Print your voucher
2. Go to Commons Park at 1505 Platte Street, Denver 80202 for your first session. View Bootcamp schedule here
3. Present printed voucher and valid ID upon arrival, you will recieve a punch card for the number of sessions purchased
- Purchase limit 1 per person; 3 additional as gifts
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back
- Expires 6 months from date of purchase