2 Tickets to Santa's North Pole Adventure at the Georgetown Loop Railroad for only $23!
One Adult & One Child ticket- A $47 Value
Calling all true believers! Santa's North Pole Adventure is departing from a boardwalk near you.
Head up to the historic town of Georgetown to get into the 2012 Christmas spirit. Join Santa and his helpers aboard their decorated, lighted, enclosed and heated coaches while enjoying complimentary hot chocolate, candy canes, cookies, and a souvenir gift from Santa for the children.
The Georgetown Loop Railroad brings Colorado history to life in a fun adventure that will thrill the entire family. The beauty of the rugged Rocky Mountains surrounds you as an old-time steam locomotive or one of their powerful diesel locomotives winds up the Clear Creek canyon, hauling your train past the remains of several gold and silver mines.
The Georgetown Loop Railroad was one of Colorado’s first visitor attractions. Completed in 1884, this spectacular stretch of three-foot narrow gauge railroad was considered an engineering marvel for its time.
Don’t miss out on the holiday fun and buy yours today!
1. PLEASE CALL 1-888-456-6777 TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION.
2. Provide voucher serial number over the phone.
3. Go to Georgetown Loop Railroad on your reserved date.
4. Enjoy Santa's North Pole Adventure!
- Purchase limit 1 per person
- Valid for 1 adult ticket & 1 child ticket
- Must call 1-888-456-6777 to make a reservation
- Only valid for 2012 Santa's North Pole Adventure rides and George Snowman Rides
- Not valid for Holiday Cheer Train
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
- No cash value/No cash back
- Expires 12/30/12