New York City – 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Luxury Apartment High Rise – $98
Pay only $98 to lock in your 40% discount.
Balance of $225/night due at time of booking your travel dates (you choose from 2, 3, 5 or 7 nights)
End User Price: $98 deposit (taxes included) Savings: 40% Retail Value: $450/night (varies based on dates of travel)
1 Bedroom Suite w/Full Kitchen (tax included) - Choose from 2, 3, 5 or 7 night stay!
- Offer is good for 2 adults (1 child under age 17 no extra charge)
- Enjoy 2 nights accommodations in a 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen at a 4-star Midtown Manhattan Upscale Serviced Apartment High-rise (name of property disclosed at time of booking)
- Pay only $98 to lock in your 40% discount. Balance of $225/night due at time of booking your travel dates (you choose from 2, 3, 5 or 7 nights)
- 12 months to travel from date of purchase
- This special offer may be purchased as a gift!
- 30-advance date travel request is required
- Less than 3 miles from the city center
- Extra guests cannot be added, however, you can purchase unlimited vouchers and use up to 5 vouchers at the same time for group travel (based on space availability)
THE LOCATION & APARTMENT
- 24-Hour Doorman
- Less than ½ mile from Times Square, less than 3 miles from city center in a landmark building located in exciting Midtown East between Madison & Park Avenue.
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Gourmet Kitchen
- 24-Hour Reception
- Dry Cleaning Pickup
- High Rise w/Beautiful Views
- 9 ft. ceilings & hard wood floors & much more spacious than hotel rooms
- High Speed Internet & Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Local Telephone Service w/ 2 phones provided
- Completely Smoke-Free Apartments
- Work desk with chair and lamp for your comfort
- Guest handbook with helpful Guide to New York City
This luxury Manhattan apartment high-rise features free Wi-Fi, a living area that offers a flat-screen TV, and a full kitchen. The Empire State Building and the 34th Street-Herald Square subway station is a 5-minute walk away. Rooms feature plush bedding with oversized windows, a work desk, and modern decor. Some apartments offer views of the Manhattan skyline or the Statue of Liberty (sorry, cannot guarantee specific views). The fully equipped gourmet kitchen features a stove, microwave, and refrigerator. A dining area is also included. A 24-hour doorman is available along with a concierge service. There is also a fitness center that offers treadmills.
Why rent a small hotel room when you can live in a spacious full-service apartment? Experience the excitement and sophistication of Midtown Manhattan, where you will find a vast assortment of the city’s most well known landmarks. Make yourself at home in one of our upscale 1 bedroom suites, then walk along 5th Avenue for some of the best shopping in the world at Bloomingdales, Tiffany, Saks, or more. Don’t miss the superb museums, including the Museum of Modern Art. Take in the view from the observation deck atop the Empire State Building and marvel at the classic 77-story Chrysler Building and the beautifully restored Grand Central Station.
Before you book a traditional or extended stay hotel for your visit to New York City, consider the alternative of this upscale apartment suite. Enjoy the amenities of traditional and extended stay hotels, but with the space, comfort and privacy of a full-time resident. With savings and space that any informed traveler will appreciate, enjoy this refreshing alternative to the traditional and extended stay hotel experience.
WHAT OTHER TRAVELERS ARE SAYING
10 out of 10
“This is a gorgeous place! The staff was amazing! Danny the Doorman, was very helpful as was Allen the maintenance man when we were looking for the terrace key. The apartment was very clean, great towels, and the most fantastic bed you will ever sleep on! I can’t say enough about the place! The neighborhood was safe and close to wonderful delis, shops and nice pubs and restaurants. We will definitely say there again.”
“Staff very helpful and friendly, apartment clean and modern and balcony great, also location next to madison and empire state4, we loved it thank you and would recommend it to others.”
ABOUT MY HOLIDAY BREAK, LLC (MHB) specializes in working with worldwide travel suppliers and media publishers to design and distribute highly desirable and discounted vacation offers to travelers everywhere. My Holiday Break, LLC is a registered seller of travel in Florida (ST38195) and California (# 2105969-40).
Q: Why can’t you tell me the name of this property and when will I know where I am staying? A: When brand names use us to fill rooms that would otherwise go unsold, their prices are deeply discounted. They don’t want to publicize rates this low, so we hide their name until after booking.
Q: Can you provide the specific location and/or amenities of the hotel/resort used to fulfill this offer? A: We reserve the right to use more than one hotel brand per offer to ensure greater availability, value and flexibility to our travelers. For example, for this particular offer, we use two apartment suite properties, both conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan.
Q: What does the 4 star rating really mean? A: 4 Star - To us, a 4 star rating means that properties with this star rating consistently offer upscale room accommodations, touches of luxury including premium beds and bedding, a high level of service and access to amenities that will make your stay comfortable and convenient. Some 4 star hotels include optional amenities like high-speed wireless, valet parking, etc. at no cost, and some hotels will charge an additional cost. Brands with this star rating include, but are not limited to: Wyndham Resorts & Hotels, Marriot, Sheraton, Hyatt, Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Sofitel, OMNI, Intercontinental, Radisson…
Please note: Hotel brands listed do not represent a full list of Resorts & Hotel Suppliers we utilize. We do not guarantee you will stay in one of these hotels; rather, offer them as a reference to the type of hotel you will enjoy. In addition, we offer a vast array of select independent properties like apartment suites, not listed here. Some brands feature hotels in more than one star rating category, and the rating is based on feedback from our travelers as well as top traveler review sites online.
Q. We are thinking of traveling on a specific date. Can you tell us if this is available? A: Accommodations under this offer are booked on a first come first request, space available basis. 30-day advance travel date notice is required. We are unable to guarantee specific date availability prior to purchase. Because we use multiple 4 star properties, availability under this offer is very good. There are currently NO blackout dates.
Q: Check-in & Check-Out times? A: Check-In: 3pm Check-Out: 12pm Please note: Any requests for exceptions should be made with property directly AFTER you receive your travel confirmation, are not guaranteed, and are entirely up to the property.
Q: Do I have to send any money in advance with my reservation form? A: No, once we receive your travel request we will notify you within 3 business days whether or not your dates are available. If available, a Reservation Agent will contact you to collect payment for the balance of your stay ($225 X 2, 3, 5 or 7 nights) and will issue a reservation confirmation at that time.
Q: Is a credit card required? A: Yes, a credit card is required at check-in and is held as a refundable room guarantee deposit for any incidentals, damage, or items of a personal nature.
Q: How much will the taxes be? A:Taxes are included!
Q: Can I give the travel package to someone else? A: Yes, it is fully transferable.
Q: Can I bring the kids? A: Yes, one child under the age of 17 may stay within the same apartment.
Q: How many nights can I book? A: Your $98 deposit locks in your rate of $225/night. You may purchase a total of 2, 3, 5 or 7 nights. The minimum stay under this special offer is 2 nights. When you are ready to request your travel dates, simply specify the # of desired nights your online reservation request form when (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY FOR YOUR DATE REQUEST).
Q: Can I purchase an upgrade to a 2 bedroom? A: Unfortunately, not at this time. This offer includes accommodations in a 1 bedroom fully furnished suite.
Q: Do I have to attend some type of presentation as part of this offer? A: Absolutely Not. This offer in no way is related to timeshare.
Q: Is on site parking available? A: Unfortunately, as with most NY city accommodations, this property does not offer on site parking. Public parking is nearby at $48/nightly.
Pre-Purchase Questions or Comments: For the fastest service, please direct any pre-purchase questions to email@example.com . Alternately, call (866) 812-8620 to leave a message and have a Vacation Agent call you back within 2 business days.
Already purchased & ready to book your stay? We appreciate your purchase and look forward to booking your travel. Please refer to your voucher for redemption instructions, including a purchaser’s only e-mail address and phone number directed to Vacation Agents standing by to assist you M-F between the hours of 9am and 5pm EST. Please allow 7 days post purchase for your voucher code(s) to be processed before requesting travel dates.
This offer is sponsored by My Holiday Break, LLC. Florida Seller of Travel Registration # ST38195. California Seller of Travel Registration # 2105969-40
Voucher Expires 1 Year from Date of Purchase.
To redeem your voucher please call the reservation center at 866-812-8620 between the hours of 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday. You will need your voucher number and major credit card at the time of booking. We recommend you review the full terms and conditions of the offer prior to calling.
Voucher Expires 1 Year From Date of Purchase
• This offer is NON-REFUNDABLE. Reservations must be made 30 days in advance of desired travel date. Based on availability. Change Policies: 45 days or more prior to travel the change fee is $50; No changes 44 days or less prior to travel and non-refundable.
• We recommend travel insurance, and may offer it via phone at the time you make your reservation request.
• For any questions regarding this trip contact the booking agent at: 866-812-8620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Good for travel for up to 12 months from date of purchase, specific dates subject to availability.
• Airfare and other cost are not included; do not make other travel arrangements until you receive confirmation.
• The rate quoted include all taxes for up to 2 adults and 1 child up to 17 years of age. One adult must be at least 21 years of age or older. Major credit card and official ID will be required at check-in for incidentals and refundable room/key deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS. Resort taxes and items of personal nature are the sole responsibility of traveler.