Pay Only $15 For $30 At Ballyhoo
Eat Where The Gators Eat
Football season is finally here. In Gainesville, you can hang out where the UF coaches do, Ballyhoo Grill, and today you can pay only $15 for $30 to enjoy fresh steaks, seafood, pasta and sushi at Ballyhoo Grill.
Enjoy the upbeat, Key West atmosphere will take you to the laid back, Jimmy Buffet state of mind without having to trek to the keys. Live music and spacious outdoor seating make Ballyhoo a great place to enjoy delicious food and a great time with your fiends. Ballyhoo Grill is a legendary local restaurant, and has been featured on ESPN’s College Game Day’s Taste of the Town. Try their fresh seafood, or a delicious steak—everything is outstanding, always. For dessert, their world-famous Banana’s Foster is a delectable treat.
Value after expiration is $15.
- Bring your printed voucher to Ballyhoo Grill
- Tell your server you'll be using a certificate before ordering
- Valid Sun-Thurs only
- One certificate per party
- No cash value
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
- Must use certificate in its entirety
- Must print certificate and present at time of purchase
- Not valid for tax or gratuity
- Deal expires November 7, 2012
- Value after expiration is $15