Soar Above the City with Seattle Helicopter Tours
Since the dawn of man, we humans have looked to the skies and imagined what it might be like to have a bird's eye view of the world. With today's Perk, the wait is over.
Depart the grounds of Boeing Field and unlike most wingless mortals, ascend to the heavens and take in sites like: The Downtown Stadiums, the fresh water glacier melts we call Lakes Washington and Union. Take flight from the safety of a gigantic Whirlybird and view the minitature boat docks of Elliott Bay Marina, the Ballard Locks and Fisherman's Terminal and the iconic Space Needle that nearly touches the outer reaches of the stratosphere.
If you have never experienced air travel from a Helicopter you have to try this exhilirating experience at least once in your life. Climbing swiftly into the air you will be afforded a brisk tour of the entire Seattle area and you will envy the flight of seagulls no more. In fact they may become jealous of you. Tours are also available in Japanese and Spanish and you must call ahead to schedule an appointment at least 48 hours in advance.
- Experience Seattle from a completely unique perspective. Soar like a bird for 20 minutes in Classic Helicopter Corporation's Seattle HeliTours
- View Seattle's greatest landmarks!
- Get a bird's eye view
- Tours available in English, Japanese and Spanish
- Print Voucher
- Schedule Tour (must reserve at least 48-hours in advance)
- Present Voucher and Valid ID Upon Arrival
- Expires August 3rd, 2013
- Limit 1/person, may buy multiple as gifts.
- Reservation required 48 hours in advance.
- Subject to availability.
- Combined passenger weight cannot exceed 600 lbs
- individuals cannot exceed 285 lbs.
- Must be at least 2 years of age.
- Valid toward upgrade.