Enjoy Lunch or Dinner at Delavan's Restaurant & Tavern
Homemade Italian Sausage, Mouth-Watering Ribs & More!
Stop into Delavan’s Restaurant and Tavern today and find out why it is truly “Batavia’s Hidden Treasure.” Chef and Owner, Bill Cultrara, and his wife Pati have created a hometown favorite with casual dining featuring speciality items from ribs, steak and seafood to homemade Italian sausage and pasta, as well as a variety of unique sandwiches and one-of-a-kind entrees. Delavan’s combines the care of a home-cooked meal with the subtle tastes of fine cuisine.
This is still the place that local residents come for a good meal and drinks among friends -- and it’s been that way at Delavan’s quaint neighborhood location on Evans Street since at least 1949. From the unique and flavorful menu to the local art and artifacts spread through the bar and dining area, Delavan’s remains popular with their friends and neighbors from Batavia.
Owner Bill Cultrara, his wife Pati and daughters Kirsten and Julie as well as the courteous and efficient staff work hard to ensure you always get a great meal, the perfect drink and fast service. How good is Bill’s homemade Italian sausage? National food companies have tried to buy the recipe, but Bill won’t sell it. Perfected with just the right mix of herbs, spices and lean meat, you'll be asking for the recipe too!
Open: Tuesday-Thursday 11a-8:30p & Friday 11a-9p. Saturday is closed for private parties & functions. Closed Sunday & Monday.
- Delavan's Restaurant & Tavern is the building at the corner of Evans and Watson Streets
- The place locals go for good food and good times with friends
- Homemade Italian sausage, mouth-watering ribs and more!
- Purchase deal
- Print voucher
- Visit Delavan's Restaurant & Tavern
- Valid for either lunch OR dinner listed at top of voucher
- No cash back
- No cash value
- Only one voucher per table
- Does not include tax/gratuity
- Not valid with other offers, coupons, specials or discounts
- Not valid on take-out, catering or banquets
- Not valid towards Tuesday Buffet or Wednesday Night Wing Promtions
- Not valid on Friday Fish Fry
- Promotional value expires 10/30/2012