$15.00 Happy Hour Guidebook offered at half-price ($7.50)
Summertime is finally here, and it's time to get outside and enjoy those wonderful waterside and patio Happy Hours! Explore! Expand your horizons! Enjoy the river!
Not all Happy Hours are created equal. With all the choices in town, it’s hard to figure out where to go. Luckily, the Happy Hour Guidebook is here to help. Fast-find information saves you time and money, so you always pick that perfect place. Karam? Limo? Seres? Shiraz? YUM! Restaurants are rated according to an objective 10-point scale based on food quality, drink discounts, and atmosphere. Discover new hidden gems and unknown city secrets. Recoup book cost ten-fold by using the 2-for-1 entree coupons and Happy Hour All Night tickets. We know you Portland Perks peeps love your deals, and the book is loaded with them!
Set yourself up for an extra-happy summer and extend the fun year-round!
Click HERE to see the locations you can pick up the book.
Certificate valid at the following book pick-up locations:
1714 Northeast Broadway Street, Portland, OR 97232 (503) 284-1726
Hall Street Grill
3775 Southwest Hall Boulevard, Beaverton, OR 97005 (503) 641-6161
Manzana Rotisserie Grill
305 1st Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034 (503) 675-3322
555 NW 12th Ave, Portland, OR 97209 (503) 228-6161
Salty's on the Columbia River
3839 Northeast Marine Drive, Portland, OR 97211 (503) 288-4444
Thirst Wine Bar & Bistro
315 Southwest Montgomery Street, Portland, OR 97201 (503) 295-2747
2411 Southeast Belmont Street, Portland, OR 97214 (503) 232-4458
- Set yourself up for an extra-happy summer!
- Best-selling book focuses on the very BEST Portland-area restaurants with exceptional food and discounts at Happy Hour.
- More than 500 objective ratings -- Not-advertiser supported.
- Organized by area with easy-to-read maps and fast-find information.
- Great coupons -- Recoup book cost and save!
1. Print Portland Perks certificate (to be presented in exchange for book at your selected location).
2. Go to your selected restaurant or bookstore to pick up your book. Reservations are suggested if sticking around to enjoy dinner or weekend brunch (not necessary for lunch or Happy Hour if applicable).
3. Have fun exploring the city with your new guidebook!
Valid for exchange only at participating locations as selected. Not valid for cash back. Applies only to the 2012 Edition of the Portland Happy Hour Guidebook. Cannot be combined with other offers.