4 or 6 Night Stay at Los Cerritos Beach
Imagine a beachfront villa of your own. Cerritos Surf Colony is located on a world famous beach with a reputation frequently noted in Surfer Magazine as having incredible surf. Cerritos Surf Colony is a neighbor to the Hacienda Cerritos Boutique Hotel, a majestic mansion ocated on a cliff at the shore of the ocean, as well as the celebrity- frequented Cerritos Beach Club, which provides surfing lessons, board rental, and great food and drinks.
Cerritos Surf Colony is a beachfront resort of Mayan-inspired, thatched palm roof, free standing, one, two, and four bedroom villas which are solar energy assisted. In progress is the fitness center.
There are two modern international airports servicing this area, either LAP or SJD. The drive takes you past some of the most exquisite, pristine beaches you have ever seen in your life. If you are in this area from December until April, you may just get the opportunity to see the Grey Whales frolicking just off the shore with their new born babies. It is quite a treat to pull off the side of the road and just watch them play.
The swimming pool and bar have recently been completed and are amazing! Surf the waves visible out your back door, climb the Sierra de la Lagunas, explore the artist colony of Todos Santos, or just lay back in a hammock, shaded by gently swaying palms. ATV rental, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, art gallery tours, hiking, voluntourism, and beachfront massage, are some of the things to enjoy here in Baja California. Los Cerritos provides simplicity, tranquility and a break from city life that you have been longing for. A refreshing break from daily life.
You may purchase up to 2 vouchers to use, so if 4 or 6 nights isn't enough for you, plan your 8 or 12 night getaway today! You will have 36 months to use your voucher, so plan your vacation for a time that works best for you!
This deal is one you won't want to let pass you by... Check out our website for even more information on this Mexican paradise. Priced based on the room, not occupancy.
Highlights of the Cerritos Surf Colony Resort, near Cabo San Lucas:
• Only swim-able and surf-able beach on the Pacific Ocean side of Baja Sur • One hundred foot pool with an eighteen person swim-up bar • Two beachfront jacuzzis • Restaurant and Wet-bar • Neighboring Cerritos Beach Club offers surf lessons, massage, and ecotours right on the beach • Check out reviews on Trip Advisor.com
- The ONLY swim-able beach on the Pacific side of the Baja
- One hundred foot pool with an eighteen person swim-up bar
- Neighboring Cerritos Beach Club offers surf lessons, massage, and ecotours right on the beach
- Two beachfront jacuzzis
- No black out dates
- No restrictions
- 14% Mexico Government Tax required upon arrival ($68.43 one time fee)