Pay Only $25 for $50 at House of Japan
Ocala Chef’s Choice Week
House of Japan has quickly become Ocala’s favourite place for fun and fine dining. Serving the most delectable seafood, the freshest Sushi and Steak Hibachi in North Central Florida! The entire staff are committed to serving the highest quality fish available in the market. For today’s deal you can try out this new Ocala gem for half price when you pay only $25 for $50 at House of Japan!
House of Japan offers traditional authentic and exotic Japanese cuisine including Sushi, Teriyaki, Tempura, and Hibachi. Happy hour daily from 5pm-8pm with 2 for 1 mixed well drinks, all wines, saki and domestic beer. Two outdoor patios with large screen TV’s offer a casual alternative to dining inside. Soft leather chairs, warm lighting and high top tables that can seat large parties or a smaller booth for a cozy dinner for two. Or for even more exclusive privacy, reserve one of two private party rooms complete with audio /visual equipment for presentations or showing videos for that special anniversary party! Come enjoy dining in a fun, casual, and comfortable atmosphere with impeccable service.
And watch out for the unexpected Saki Bomb! They are known to go off at any time!
Open Monday –Thursday, 11am–10pm Friday and Saturday, 11am-11pm Sunday, 12noon–10pm
- Bring your printed voucher or digital copy to House of Japan
- Tell your server you'll be using a certificate before ordering
- MUST PRESENT CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO SERVICE
- 18% GRATUITY WILL BE ADDED PRIOR TO REDEMPTION
- Limit one per table of 1-5 people
- Limit two per table of 6 or more
- Not to be used for tip or gratuity
- Not to be used for taxes
- Not redeemable for cash
- Must use certificate in its entirety in one visit
- Cannot be combined with other offers or specials
- Cannot be used on holidays
- Can be used for alcohol
- Certificates valid for dine –in only
- Value after August 10th, 2012 is $25